1. Respect their need for independence and autonomy.
2. Praise and compliment them in front of others.
3. Affirm their passion and enthusiasm.
4. Encourage them to talk things through as a way of processing problems and challenges.
5. Encourage and affirm their spontaneity. Surprise them from time to time.
- Every human dreams. There are tons of people who can’t remember their dreams when they wake up, but they still get them
- Human beings spend roughly around 6 years of their lifetime dreaming
- Sometimes we dream outside of our REM sleep (Rapid Eye Movement)
- Thousands of years…
For now I am exploring the world and chasing my dreams, but one day.